LEGAL ADVICE IN THE PROCESS OF ENTERPRISES’ REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
• Registration of different forms of enterprises by setting them up or through their reorganization;
• Elaboration of changes into legal entity’s founding documents, including verification of their compliance with the current legislation;
• Registration of companies with foreign investments;
• Accreditation of foreign legal entities’ representative offices, extension of their accreditation periods, accreditation of the representative offices’ personnel.
LEGAL EXAMINATION OF AGREEMENTS (CONTRACTS)
• Legal expert examination of agreements (contracts) on the subject of their compliance with the requirements of legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
A full range of required legal services shall be provided to a Customer within the framework of provision of legal services for the period stipulated by an agreement:
• Verification of the Customer’s legal documentation for the purpose of checking their compliance with the requirements of legislation;
• Involvement in the elaboration of various types of agreements, rendering assistance in monitoring the implementation of contracts and application of sanctions provided by the legislation and contracts in regard with the counterparties of the Client; ;
• Representing the Customer’s interests in the Government agencies;
• Rendering advice, providing conclusions, references and information on legal issues;
• Labor Law issues.
Legal support of E-Commerce (Electronic commerce) projects:
• elaboration or monitoring of documents required for operation of an internet-project for the purpose of their compliance with legislation: model and non-standard agreements, offers, distribution, agency and such other agreements, etc.;
• working out user agreements and public offers;
• formalizing the system of interaction with consumers (buyers);
• elaboration and approval of contracts with counterparties (suppliers, transport companies, courier services);
• lodging claims and carrying out law suits: drafting claims, presenting applications and representing the Customer’s interests in the courts.
Legal support of “Start ups” in the field of Internet-businesses:
• provision of legal advice and legal support for “Start ups” in Internet-businesses;
• legal assistance in selecting the best organizational and legal form and model for conducting business;
• provision of legal advice on the project’s legal issues to the Customer, its partners and potential investors;
• participation in negotiations and legal support and monitoring of investment transactions.
• Verification of the founding documents’ compliance with the legislation and formation of the company's Statutory capital, and its licenses;
• Checking the system of company management. Evaluation of legality of appointments and scope of authority of the governing body (the Board of directors);
• Verification of legal “purity” of the rights to the property of the company to be acquired;
• Verification of registration of ownership rights of real estate and identification of existing encumbrances;
• Legal verification of other companies’ ownership rights of shares;
• Risk assessment of concluded challenging property rights (major transactions, related party transactions, etc.);
• Verification of the company's intellectual property (patents, trademarks, etc.) and the risks of their contestation or termination of their registration;
• Analysis of antimonopoly legislation risks arising in case of their application to the acquired company and the transaction itself for its acquisition. Assessment of prospects for the approval of transaction by antimonopoly agencies;
• General assessment of efficiency of the contractual work system and contracts with key partners on the subject of their legal “purity” and identification of legal risks;
• Analysis of the status and prospects of major current and possible future litigations.
The Firm provides assistance in the protection of the Customer’s interests in economic and administrative courts of the Republic of Uzbekistan, beginning with the procedure of working out a strategy up to the procedure for elaborating a strategy in court till the completion of enforcement procedure related to a specific judicial act.
LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN PRE-TRIAL AND OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
• Participation in negotiations with the Customer’s opponents.
• Preparation of claims and proposals for the settlement of a dispute;
LEGAL ADVICE IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
• Development of a general principle of transaction between buyer and seller, as well as third parties;
• Preparation of contracts and related documents;
• Consultations on privatization (redemption) of state property;
• Consultations on the legal regulation of investment activities related to the construction and reconstruction of real estate facilities;
• Collection and preparation of documents for state registration of rights;
• Representation of the Customer’s interests in the cadastre agencies.
• Advice on concluding and executing contracts for acquisition of business and friendly mergers (acquisitions);
• Analysis of licensing issues in mergers and acquisitions;
• Analysis of labor issues;
• Working out a transaction structure, including a detailed description of each stage of its implementation, preparation of necessary documents;
• Analysis of grounds for acquiring property rights of a Company, the shares of which make up the subject of the contract;
• Assessment of possible risks associated with the acquisition of the shares of a Company.